Monday, June 25, 2012

Stephanie Ann Slevin
June 26, 2011

A day that will be burned into my mind forever with horror and disbelief. My son Shaun end her life out of rage. I miss him terribly and feel so saddened by what he did and that awful day. It has been a year but it seams like it was only yesterday. I can't say I am sorry enough for what happened. I did know her real well but did have the chance to meet her at Christmas time of 2010 and really liked her. Time is supposed to heal all wounds, but this wound will never heal fully. My heart goes out to her family and hope that they can move on one day. Forgiveness can only come from the goddess and though I forgive him, I will never forget.
Bless and keep you in her arms, rest peacefully dear Steph. May you hurt no more.
Blessed be, Sandra Walker

No comments: