Tuesday, June 8, 2010

What I am working on!



Gees, did think I was doing anything at all did ya? Hehehe. I have tons going on actually. Sorry no pics yet........I have been putting togethers an Auction to benifit St. Judes Childrens Hospital, Ellowyne Travels Around the World. I special Goddess Class, if the inspirational Muse ever returns from Vacation I will finish her and get it written. Kokeshi Dolls, Spirit Dolls for friends and my Baby Face girls had to have Bathing suits. That I can show......! And I put glass eyes in my brunette Ellowyne so she went from painted brown eyes to purple glass eyes. That's it for now........

1 comment:

Karen Mallory said...

That is great you are working to benifit charity.
I love the idea of putting glass eyes in your doll! And purple!!!
hugs Karen